Production operative – full time
We’ve recently expanded capacity in response to growing customer demand and are now looking for a production operative to join our fast-growing team.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the operator will work across our production and packaging lines in Carrington. This will involve operating machinery in a safe manner to maintain quality standards, performance and efficiencies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Compliance with company policies and procedures to maintain health and safety standards
- Supporting the efficient and effective production and packaging of alcohol-based drink, ensuring they are ready for distribution and sale
- Upholding quality standards to achieve zero defects and to ensure drinks are in a retail-ready condition
- Completing production paperwork accurately and on time
- Demonstrating flexibility to support all areas of production and packaging
Training will be provided, and the ideal candidate will have experience of working in a busy manufacturing facility.
Structure and pay:
- Full time role, operating on a shift basis
- Basic hours of 37.5 hours a week, not including lunch breaks
- Annual salary of £18,500.00
- 28 annual leave days per year, which includes statutory bank holidays